06 June 2008

Hello Again World

It's been a while since my last post (I've been trying to get my college degree and all) but now I've graduated and have nothing to do for an entire summer. And it only took me 2 weeks of going to the library and reading Arsenal news nonstop on the internet before I realized what a fantastic opportunity I had to get this blog actually going.

You see, when I first made this blog, I was excited and unrealistic about it. I asked my favorite Arsenal blogger (go check Arseblog out if you haven't found it already) and this was his advice

In terms of advice all I can say is just post regularly and try and be a bit different to the rest. There are lots of blogs out there now, most of them are all the fucking same though.


And so the nice thing is that my blog isn't the fucking same as he might say, but the whole posting regularly thing just didn't happen. So now it's going to. I swear.

Anyhow, since I've spent half this blog talking about Arseblogger already, I might as well just turn this first post into my dedication piece in hopes that I can become more like him in terms of posting.

First off, congratulations on the move to OleOle.com! This guy is so good he's a full time blogger guys! Again, another shameless plug to go check out his website Here is a perfect example of why I love this guy's writing.

Arsenal and United both wanted Charlie Nicholas. Charlie joined the Arsenal, therefore he's not a cunt. On the other hand Cristiano Ronaldo joined United and I hardly need to tell you how much of a cunt he is.


How could someone disagree with that statement? Anyone who thinks CR is a cunt is a friend of mine!

So ta my readers (doubt there are any) until tomorrow!


*Note: This blog is in no way associated with Arseblog except that the author is a very dedicated reader and occasional corresponder with said blogger.*

No comments: